Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|[checked revision]||[checked revision]|
(updated link to the Mod Manual)
|Line 51:||Line 51:|
For moderators, we have a [[
For moderators, we have a [[|Moderator Manual]] with additional information and resources.
Revision as of 18:20, 8 August 2018
"Our nonprofit mission is to build a worldwide sharing movement that reduces waste, saves precious resources & eases the burden on our landfills while enabling our members to benefit from the strength of a larger community."
Frequently Asked Questions
New to Freecycle?
If you've not heard of Freecycle before, or don't really know what it is, read the Introduction.
Want to Join?
If you know roughly what Freecycle does, and want to join, read How To Sign Up.
Want to know how to use it?
If you're having difficulties using Freecycle, use our Frequently Asked Questions Sections:
- For questions about your local group, please contact the local volunteer moderators. There is a "Contact Moderators" link located near the top of each local group's homepage on Freecycle.org, next to the member count.
- For questions or concerns not addressed in the wiki, please write to the email@example.com address, making certain to add your group name, the area or state and the country in which you reside. All emails are forwarded to the appropriate team and will be handled in a timely manner.
- If you are experiencing technical difficulties (log in or password problems) on the Freecycle site, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Freecycle Support Team will be happy to assist you.
- If you are experiencing technical difficulties on the Yahoo site, have a read here: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/helpcentral/
- Simply curious how to use Freecycle? Check out our Member FAQ here: Member FAQ
For moderators, we have a Moderator Manual with additional information and resources.
For journalists, a wide variety of information can be found by clicking Press Room.
Or, have a look at our Newswire for past press on us.
If would like to get in touch with us, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks to the following people for their tireless efforts keeping this FAQ area finely tuned here.