Moderator Manual:Main Page
Getting Immediate Help
- GOA contacts-There is a Group Outreach and Assistance volunteer for each state/province/region. Moderators can contact the appropriate volunteer for assistance.
- Moderator Discussion Groups / Modsquads-Join a local or national Modsquad to get in touch with other moderators. Feel free to ask or answer questions, offer suggestions, share with others what's going on in your region. All moderators welcome.
- Other Contacts-List of all other necessary moderator contacts
- Other Groups-List of all other potential leadership groups of interest
- Volunteering-For those who want to participate a bit more in the Freecycle movement, take a look here for ideas on how you can help.
Moving a Local Group to Freecycle.org from Yahoo Groups
This is a Guide for moving a Local Group to Freecycle.org from Yahoo Groups which hopefully answers questions for those Moderators whose local group is currently on Yahoo!Groups, and are considering or in the process of, moving their group on site directly. See also the Guidelines for Moving on Site once you've decided you are ready.
Required Guidelines & Policies
- Guidelines and Disclaimer
- Cafe Guidelines
- Copyright and Trademark Policy
- Do's & Don'ts
- Moderator Oath
- Guidelines for Moving on Site
- Promotional Flyers and Brochures
- Freecycle's Terms of Service
- REQUIRED FILES - Farewell
- REQUIRED FILES - Group Guidelines & Disclaimer
- Moderator Resources
- Moderating Freecycle
- Moderating a Cafe Group
- Instructional Video
- Organizational Chart
- Pet Moderator Handbook
- What is a "Spammer"?
- About the Leadership
- Stepping Down
- Data retention
- Freecycle and Facebook
|© 2003-2016, The Freecycle Network™(http://www.Freecycle.org). All rights reserved.|
Freecycle.org and the Freecycle.org logo are registered trademarks of The Freecycle Network