Moderator Manual:Main Page
The Moderator Manual provides the required guidelines as well as additional support information for all Freecycle group moderators
The Moderator Manual has moved here: https://www.freecycle.org/pages/ModManual/ModResources
New to moderating? Need a refresher? Check out our New Moderator Orientation page
Getting Immediate Help
- GOA contacts-There is a Group Outreach and Assistance volunteer for each state/province/region. Moderators can contact the appropriate volunteer for assistance.
- Moderator Discussion Groups-Join an international discussion group to get in touch with other moderators. Feel free to ask or answer questions, offer suggestions, share with others what's going on in your region. All moderators welcome.
- Volunteer-For those who want to participate a bit more in the Freecycle movement, take a look here for ideas on how you can help.
Required Guidelines & Policies
- Guidelines and Disclaimer
- Social Media Guidelines
- Copyright and Trademark Policy
- Do's & Don'ts
- Promoting and Building Your Town Group
- Freecycle's Terms of Service
- Welcome file with Group Guidelines & Disclaimer
For More Information
- Common Issues Encountered by Moderators
- Organizational Chart
- Scams and spam
- About the Leadership
- Recruiting Co Mods or Stepping Down
- Data retention
- Freecycle and Facebook