Moderator Manual:Main Page
Revision as of 14:19, 5 February 2017 by Alisonkamat (Added link to new page for guidelines for Mod ID and email)
The Moderator Manual provides the required guidelines as well as additional support information for all Freecycle group moderators
Getting Immediate Help
- GOA contacts-There is a Group Outreach and Assistance volunteer for each state/province/region. Moderators can contact the appropriate volunteer for assistance.
- Moderator Discussion Groups-Join an international discussion group to get in touch with other moderators. Feel free to ask or answer questions, offer suggestions, share with others what's going on in your region. All moderators welcome.
- Other Contacts-List of all other necessary moderator contacts
- Volunteering-For those who want to participate a bit more in the Freecycle movement, take a look here for ideas on how you can help.
Required Guidelines & Policies
- Guidelines and Disclaimer
- Cafe Guidelines
- Copyright and Trademark Policy
- Do's & Don'ts
- Moderator Oath
- Moderator ID and email address
- Guidelines for Moving on Site
- Promotional Flyers and Brochures
- Freecycle's Terms of Service
- REQUIRED FILES - Farewell
- REQUIRED FILES - Group Guidelines & Disclaimer
For More Information
- Moderating a Cafe Group
- Instructional Video
- Organizational Chart
- Pet Moderator Handbook
- What is a "Spammer"?
- About the Leadership
- Recruiting Co Mods or Stepping Down
- Data retention
- Freecycle and Facebook
- Moving a Local Group to Freecycle.org from Yahoo Groups
|© 2003-2017, The Freecycle Network™(http://www.Freecycle.org). All rights reserved.|
Freecycle.org and the Freecycle.org logo are registered trademarks of The Freecycle Network