- 1 Promote Your Group Challenge!
- 2 Craft and Hobby Challenge
- 3 Back to School Challenges
- 4 Christmas Shopping Challenge
- 5 Halloween Challenge
- 6 Monthly decluttering challenge ideas
- 7 September Special Days
- 8 International Talk Like A Pirate Day (Sept. 19)
- 9 Monthly Mystery Challenge
- 10 Clean Up Your Clutter
- 11 Friendship and Sharing Day
- 12 Promote Your Group!
- 13 Seasonal Notices
- 14 Traveling Treasure Box
- 15 Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!
- 16 Seasonal ideas for generating offers throughout the year
- 17 More ideas on generating offers
Promote Your Group Challenge!
Let your members help you build and promote your group
Hello Freecycle Members,
This months challenge is: Promoting Your Group.
Currently we have over xxx members and this month I challenge you all to see how many more people we can get to join in keeping good things out of landfills and helping out our community.
Tell your friends, boss, co-workers, family, neighbors, or even a stranger at the check out line about our amazing Freecycle(TM) Group and how they to can help our community and also helping others by parting with useable items that maybe someone else could use that would otherwise end up in the landfill.
If each of you got only 1 person to join it would make a huge difference in expanding our purpose and making our community a cleaner place.
Thanks for your support in our monthly challenges, it's members like you that make this group what it is today. (Courtesy of, Shannon, LSFreecycle, Mo.)
See what you have lying around from your crafts and hobbies that you can share with someone else!
Back to School Challenges
- YES, summer is over and the kids go back to school...
- Freshmen are getting ready to go off to their first dorm room and you have just the stuff they need
- Summer is over, the kids are back in school. Time to clean your closets!
- Re-launch of the “Return to School” Freecycle challenge and promotion
Ideas for Literacy Day, Grandparents Day, National Peace day...
All scurvy dogs must read this page. ARGH!
Declutter your home, one room at a time, one month at a time!
Make someone's day happier with an item you no longer have a use for
Find new homes for smaller items, foster community spirit on the box's journey, and make a friend or two along the way!