- 1 Craft and Hobby Challenge
- 2 Back to School Challenges
- 3 Christmas Shopping Challenge
- 4 Halloween Challenge
- 5 Monthly decluttering challenge ideas
- 6 September Special Days
- 7 International Talk Like A Pirate Day (Sept. 19)
- 8 Monthly Mystery Challenge
- 9 Clean Up Your Clutter
- 10 Friendship and Sharing Day
- 11 Promote Your Group!
- 12 Seasonal Notices
- 13 Traveling Treasure Box
- 14 More ideas for generating offers throughout the year
See what you have lying around from your crafts and hobbies that you can share with someone else!
Back to School Challenges
- YES, summer is over and the kids go back to school...
- Freshmen are getting ready to go off to their first dorm room and you have just the stuff they need
- Summer is over, the kids are back in school. Time to clean your closets!
- Re-launch of the “Return to School” Freecycle challenge and promotion
Ideas for Literacy Day, Grandparents Day, National Peace day...
All scurvy dogs must read this page. ARGH!
Declutter your home, one room at a time, one month at a time!
Make someone's day happier with an item you no longer have a use for
Find new homes for smaller items, foster community spirit on the box's journey, and make a friend or two along the way!