FC3.0 known issues
Functionality not yet ready for testing
- email: FC3.0 has not yet been hooked up to the mail servers. Workaround: use My Messages or communicate externally.
Towns and Moderator messaging
- There's no way to initiate contact with a moderator under the tab labeled Contact a Moderator unless you have previously initiated contact under My Towns > Message Moderators
- Maps:Location coordinates haven't been loaded for groups other than western U.S. and the U.K. If the location coordinates haven't been loaded the group won't show up in a search. Some location coordinates are incorrect.
- Notices have file descriptions showing instead of file names. This was by design since uploaded file names aren't user friendly.
Internet Explorer is not supported
- Please choose a different browser
- If you get an error message in the 500 range (500, 503, etc.) this may be an indication that what you were trying to do has timed out. Please report this on your feedback form, but also try again later as the system may just be experiencing some temporary slowness.
Modtools3.0 is under development. Here are some things you should know about using FC2.0 modtools with FC3.0:
Files and Admins